The Project

This Project aims to create a Toyota Limo that no longer reflects as a taxicab... but because of limited funds, this project will be trying to spend as little as possible by buying replicas or used goods .. This project is only done in free time and weekends ..there is no target such as max speed, horsepower, and with no deadline ..

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Final Gear and LSD - TRD ?


I want to change the final gear (longer), 
after searching for information, 
I found that the starlet EP86 turbo trans have 3.7 final gear,
same as TRD Final gear TRD(41201-NP110) and match with limo transmission.
and the search begins ....


then i found it from an auction
and that makes me happy is I also get the LSD ... 
I do not know if this is OEM or TRD, but from what I saw the sign is identical with the TRD .. 

this is what i found..

with this TRD from website


so identical .. i hope i got TRD ,, ha ha ..




1 comment: