The Project

This Project aims to create a Toyota Limo that no longer reflects as a taxicab... but because of limited funds, this project will be trying to spend as little as possible by buying replicas or used goods .. This project is only done in free time and weekends ..there is no target such as max speed, horsepower, and with no deadline ..

Friday, March 23, 2012

TRD Ferodo Clutch Disc

It looks like I need to replace the clutch disc ..
whereas the TRD and I use it for less than 6 months ..
no more than 10k miles .. I do not know what happened .. 
there may be a little burnt .. fortunately clutch cover still works ..

after asking around, 
I found a dealer who has a clutch disc ready stock .. 
so I bought another TRD Clutch disc - sport facing type

Part number is 31250-NP900

and

JPY16.000 @ TRDParts.jp
IDR 1.900.000 @ Kiara Autotech

No comments:

Post a Comment